Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hello!

     Hey guys. I'm DawnAscendance from Dawn Productions on YouTube. I make machinimas and music videos. I also have another blog on here for my YouTube subscribers. www.dawnascendance1.blogspot.com. Give it a look.
     Now that thats out of the way, I'll give you guys a little rundown on why I made this blog and what it's all about! I am tired of having to google everything just to get some info about video games; such as releases, status updates, leaks, news and other annoying situations. So I decided to make a blog of just that!. And I also will be doing some short messages about music releases. Like albums and singles, and other things. I will also be soon making a facebook account for this. I will be making posts every time I hear a bit of exiting news regarding xbox and the video games related to it. I am looking forward to beginning to share news with you guys. Whenever I have the facebook up and running, I will let you guys know!

No comments:

Post a Comment