Tuesday, December 6, 2011

2011 Xbox 360 Dashboard Review (and other things)

     Hallerrr. I finally have recieved my new Xbox 360 Dashboard and I have my likes and dislikes. For the hundreds who are asking at this very moment. No, YouTube is not on the new dash yet. It will be in a matter of weeks. Same for many other apps. So stop asking.
     Anyways, I do like the new look and feel of the dashboard. The layout is simpler to navigate around like Microsoft promised. Epix is on there, though it requires a subscription to view any movies on. Same for Hulu Plus and Netflix. Other than the look, cloud storage, beacons, and a few new apps here and there, the dashboard has not really changed all that much. I like it, better than the old one, but it wasn't as great as everybody (including myself) expected. I do not have a Kinect (sold mine) so I could not test how well it works with the dash, so you're going to have to find out yourself. The new Netflix layout is alright, I guess. I prefer the old one, to be honest. Facebook, Avatar Editor, and Twitter are all the same (at the moment). And yes your original themes you purchased are completly compatible with the new layout so don't worry your pretty nerdy, cheap ass little heads about it. :p.
     All in all. I like the new dashboard, though it did not live up to my expectations I prefer it over the original (except for Netflix >_<). I will give it an 8/10. But this is all my opinion. If you want to see for yourself, do so!
     Anyways this is DawnAscendance from DawnProductions OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment